Member secretary, R&D
TNAI, NRSI, SOMI
Community health service
1. A Study To Assess The Prevalence Of Obesity And Evaluate The Effectiveness Of Structured Teaching Programme On Knowledge Regarding “Prevention And Control Of Obesity” Among Adolescents In A Selected School Of Odisha. IOSR Journal of Nursing and Health Science (IOSR-JNHS) (Jan - Feb. 2020), P 07-16.
2. Efficacy of Training Programme on Knowledge and Practice regarding Biomedical Waste Management among Health Personnel Working at Community Health Centre, Khurda District. Indian Journal of Nursing Sciences. 2021 IJNS | Published by Innovational Publisher. P 63-68.
3. An Observational Study: Self Efficacy, Health Literacy and Knowledge Level of Admitted Cervical Cancer Patients. Turkish Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation; 32(3) ISSN 2651-4451 | e-ISSN 2651-446X, P 40456-40469.
4. Knowledge on prevention of parent to child transmission of HIV (PPTCT) & early infant diagnosis (EID) among the antenatal mothers in a selected hospital, West Bengal. IOSR Journal of Nursing and Health Science (IOSR-JNHS) e-ISSN: 2320–1959.p- ISSN: 2320–1940 Volume 10, Issue 5 Ser. I (Sep. – Oct. 2021), PP 58-61 www.iosrjournals.org
5. Perceived Stress and Burnout among Nursing Personnel Working in a Tertiary Care Hospital: a Cross-sectional Study in Eastern India. NMIMS Management Review ISSN: 0971-1023 Volume XXIX Issue-4 | October 2021. P 76-93
6. The Dependence on Social Networking Sites and its Relationship with Academic Performance among Teenagers. Journal of Women’s Health & Safety Research JWHSR, 5(S2): 15 ISSN: 2577-1388. www.scitcentral.com. P 15