Think Nursing Career Think KINS
We offer a wide range of high quality of teaching and extra-curricular activities.
Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences (KINS) is an integral part of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. This School of Nursing, under Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Technology is committed to inculcate excellence in nursing education and services to promote,preventive, curative and rehabilitative services in societyKINS is a pioneer Institute of Nursing education in Odisha, under Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology & recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC) and State Nursing Council, Odisha since 2008. Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences has been contributing significantly towards quality Nursing Education & service to fulfil KIIT’s benchmark.
Our vision is to heal and comfort the suffering humanity with compassion and respect with advanced body of scientific Nursing knowledge, innovative & technological approaches to transform evidence based Nursing practice locally, nationally and globally to be recognized as Nurse educator, Nurse practitioner and global leader.
To Translate the Vision, KINS :
Maintain the highest ethical & moral standard emphasizing integrity, honesty, trustworthiness, professionalism and stewardship.
Uphold the spirit of philanthropy and the practice of volunteerism.
Provide outstanding services to all with utmost respect regardless of view point of status.
KINS philosophy builds upon the G.N.M, B.sc(N) and M.sc (N) programme.
KINS believes in a system of nursing education that fits in with the changing educational patterns of the country to meet the health needs of the society.
KINS prepare graduates to practice within the established professional guidelines and standards and to engage in continuous role development and revision of knowledge.
KINS believes caring relationship is the core of Nursing practice. Post graduate programme in Nursing builds upon and extends competence required at the graduate level emphasizes application of relevant theories into Nursing practice, education, administration and development of research skill. It also prepare nurses for specialization in advanced practice roles in a variety of settings.
KINS believe in the involvement of professional Nurse in shared governance and it incorporates research and evidenced based practice in the development of standard of care.
KINS believes Nurses are responsible for lifelong learning accountability for their practice and participation in interdisciplinary activities .
KINS believes profession of Nursing contributes to the health and wellbeing of individuals ,families , organization and communities.
- To prepare professionally ethically sound with the latest technological development with sound scientific knowledge ,and compassion to impart quality care .
- To provide a comprehensive system of education and prepare student to impart highly competent and holistic health care.
- To maintain high standard of nursing education through stimulating environment. and innovative and problem solving approaches.
- To impart training to the student so as to enable her to teach and supervise appropriate nursing and health care to patients , families , general public and other co-operating personnel in the health care delivery system, thus taking part in the promotion of health , prevention of disease and in rehabilitation.
- To demonstrate leadership qualities and interest in continued learning for personal and professional advancement.
KINS is an one stop solution Nursing Education in Bhubaneswar providing patients access to impeccable expertise and Kalinga institute of nursing sciences (KINS) is an integral part of school of medicine. This school of medicine, under KIIT- University is committed to provide promotive preventive, curative and rehabilitative services to all to achieve excellence in nursing education and nursing services.