MDS (Oral and maxillofacial Pathology)
Department of Oral and maxillofacial pathology
Heads the department of Oral and maxillofacial Pathology
Life member of IAOMP
1. Harish Kumar, R Vandana, Gs Kumar: Immunohistochemical expression of cyclin D1 in ameloblastomas and adenomatoid odontogenic tumors. Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology 2011; 15(3):283-7.
2. Roquaiya Nishat, Shyam Sundar Behura, Sujatha Ramachandra, Harish Kumar, Alokenath Bandyopadhyay: Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Induced Head & Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma: A Comprehensive Retrospect. J clin Dent research 2015; 9(6):ZE01-4
3. Chourasia Radheshyam, Bandyopadhyay Alokenath, Harish Kumar, Panda Abikshyeet: Calcifying cystic odontogenic tumor associated with an odontome – a diverse lesion encountered. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dentistry Dovepress 2015;7:91-95
4. B.S. Goutham, S. Ramachandra, K.S. Dhull, H. Kumar, C. Walia, C.S. Poosarla: Age Estimation in Odisha Population Using Cemental Annulation Count: A Comparison of Field, Phase-contrast, and Polarized Microscopy. J of Int Oral Health 2016;8(12):1065-1068
5. Pathi J, Mishra P, Kumar H, Panda A. Parry–Romberg syndrome affecting one half of the body. J Int Soc Prevent Communit Dent 2016;6:387-90
6. Harish Kumar, ShyamSundar Behura, Sujatha Ramachandra, Roquaiya Nishat, KailashC Dash, Gouse Mohiddin: Oral Health Knowledge, Attitude, and Practices Among Dental and Medical Students in Eastern India – A Comparative Study. . J Int Soc Prevent Communit Dent 2017; 7(1):58-63
7. Roquaiya Nishat, Sujatha Ramachandra, ShyamSundar Behura, Harish Kumar: Digital cytopathology. Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology 2017; 21(1):99
8.Swain S, Kumar H, Ramachandra S, Behura SS. Assorted archetypal tissue analysis: A breakthrough in oncopathology. J NTR Univ Health Sci 2017;6:203-9.
9. Kailash C Dash, Roquaiya Nishat, Harish Kumar, Silpiranjan Mishra, Malvika Raghuvanshi, Atul Bajoria: Comparative Study of Micronuclei Count in Patients with Different Tobacco-related Habits using Exfoliated Buccal Epithelial Cells: A Tool for Assessment of Genotoxicity. The journal of contemporary dental practice 09/2018; 19(9):1076-1081
10. Nishath R, Kumar H. Collagen fibres in oral submucous fibrosis – A polarizing microscopy study using two special stains. Indian J Pathol Microbiology 2019;62:537-543